See more of the country you call home
There is a lot to see in England. With many towns, cities and regions all offering something different, you should look to explore. At Kings Coaches, we have a history in offering day excursions around the country. We carefully choose a number of opportunities for you to experience.
Whether it is Melton Mowbray for a pork pie, or down to Brighton for some seaside fun, we have the ideal day trip for you. Contact us to find out about our current schedule.
A wealth of knowledge
If you are unsure about which day trip you would enjoy the most, we have experience in suggesting your ideal day trips. Our friendly and helpful team would be more than obliged to guide you towards a day excursion that is suited to you.
We also offer trips from Essex that last a little longer. It may be worth considering coach holiday that travel to more exotic locations.
Coach Boarding Points
Please ensure that you are at your nominated boarding point at least 5 minutes before the stated departure time.
- S1 Colchester Crouch St Time Quoted
- S2 Maldon Road/ Cambridge Road + 9mins
- S3 Shrub End Rd/Walnut Tree Way + 12mins
- S4 Prettygate Shops, Bus stop – dentist’s + 15 mins
- S5 Shakespeare Rd Bus stop, Shelley Rd + 20 mins
- S6 Stanway, Lucy Lane Bus stop + 25 mins
- S7 Stanway Princess Charlotte Bus Stop + 27 mins
- S8 Stanway Kings Coaches + 30 mins
- N1 Stanway Kings Coaches Time Quoted
- N2 Stanway Princess Charlotte Bus Stop + 5 mins
- N3 Stanway, Lucy Lane Bus Stop + 7 mins
- N4 Shakespeare Rd Bus stop, Shelley Rd + 10mins
- N5 Prettygate, Library Bus stop + 15 mins
- N6 Shrub End Rd/ Walnut Tree Way + 18mins
- N7 Maldon Rd/ Cambridge Rd + 21mins
- N8 East Hill, Greyfriars Bus Stop + 30 mins
- N9 Ipswich Rd – King Cole Close +35 mins
- N10 Ipswich Rd – opp St Johns PO + 37 mins
- N11 Ipswich Rd – opp St Johns Church + 39 mins